Update 10th July 2020
- Both of our Sunday services will be live streamed for those people shielding or unable to join us in person and made available via our YouTube Channel.
- Social distancing will be in place – where family or ‘social pods’ will be able to sit together with 2m distance between families/ pods.
- Hand sanitiser will be available, and must be used upon entry to the building, also face masks will be available to wear.
- The church Bibles will not be available and no access to the kitchen area.
- There is no public singing allowed.
- The building is to be vacated soon after the service ends and then leave the property – but you are welcome to join us on our Zoom fellowship call on Sunday evenings @7:30pm. (Details will be shared during the service)
- The dedicated toilets for male and female will temporarily be unavailable, so the disabled toilet will be used for both. If you or your child do use the toilets, please clean down all applicable surfaces after use/ before leaving, with the disinfectant wipes provided.
- There are currently no Sunday school or crèche facilities provided – so no toys or play areas will be available.
- Please ensure any children present are under the control and supervision of family members only.
A full list of the the measures we are taking to make the church building Covid secure is available here:
Keeping in Contact
We also have a weekly virtual meeting on Wednesday evenings, to study God’s word together and to pray, if you would like to join us please get in touch via the contact form
As a community church we are here to serve those around us. If you or anyone you know needs any support or help at this time, even just a friendly phone call, please get in touch with us here or by calling 01225 874520. We would be more than happy to help.
Recordings of previous sermons are available in our Sermon Archive.
You can find all of our service live streams on our YouTube Channel.